7 Days to Kiss Your Self-doubt Goodbye and Exude Self Confidence!

Reignite your day with presence, purpose, and passion.

Dare to Imagine...

Confidence in yourself that inspires others.

Self assurance where you boldly say yes to what excites you and firmly say no to the people who sap your value. 

Renewed excitement to deepen personal relationships, no longer held back by past fears.

Purposefully moving through your day, secure in the knowledge that your presence, ideas, and spirit, add value to each person you meet and every situation in which you partake.

Clarity of priorities, so that time effortlessly opens up in your day for self-care and family without sacrificing the people who depend on you.

…All of these become possible through the 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge.

My online course guides you step-by-step through 7 simple action steps to focus your priorities, de-clutter your day, and reveal your unique path to achieve the goals that excite you.

You’ll know what to simplify, how to find time for what you want, why certain aspects of your life feel lacking, why other areas feel cluttered yet unfulfilled, and how to prioritize your day so that your daily actions and mindset are in alignment with your goals.

GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW

Are you ready to:

Discover More Time in Your Day

Goodbye Anxiety and Overwhelm and Welcome Simplicity and Ease

Make Yourself a Priority

Transform Your Obligations Into Assets

Get Real About Your Self Worth

Nothing is Impossible with Confidence, a Vision, and a Plan

Hi, my name is Lara Alexiou.

I am a master teacher with almost 2 decades as a yoga, meditation, and Taoist Arts Mentor.

I’ve run my award winning yoga studio for 12 years and have been coaching clients from around the world since 2016.

My methods have been featured in TEDx, Yogi Surprise, C-Suite Network, First for Women Magazine, and the Yoga-Studio-Network Wellness Retreats.

I have personally helped people just like you reclaim their personal power and go from uninspired and unsure, to confident and capable in as little as a week.

Many of my students have reclaimed personal health, created fulfilling work that connects them on a daily basis to their life’s purpose, and designed a better schedule that frees up their time and finances for family, adventure, and fun, so that they live life feeling good, looking good, and in control of their day.

Take the Challenge

Push past fear, excuses, and clutter, to find tangible transformation through the 7 Centers of Personal Power

Does any of the following sound familiar?

• You have no idea how to balance self-care with your modern, busy life.

• You feel lost and confused when it comes to connecting to your real purpose.

• You want to excel in your career but have no idea how to unlock your true potential or if you’re even in the right field! 

• You don’t know what are your 7 centers of personal power.

• You want to regain control over your day.

• You secretly think that you’re ready for a bold new life change but have no confidence in what action step will lead you to success.  

• You would love to learn how and when to say “no” without disappointing anyone. 

• You want to make yourself a priority, but don't know how.  

• You doubt your abilities to ever release your anxiety for good.  

• You dream of a sexy, happy, empowered life: in control of your schedule, your career, your health, and your relationships, of being an inspiration to your friends and family.

With The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge, be amazed at how quickly you can redesign your day and start achieving those secret, innermost ambitions for your life.

Sound too hard, too easy, or just impossible?

All of this is within you. Here’s proof:

Stephanie Waters

“Lara has taught me mindfulness, concentration, and determination. Lara has revealed to me how to live a life that is pure, nonviolent, truthful, and modest.”

Lori Sarafinko

"It helped me get more clarity about what I need to do to better life my purpose-driven life. Now, I have more concrete steps to get me closer to my goals.”

John Laboranti

"It is like a blueprint on how to run your life. So enlightening…would recommend it to anyone who is looking to grow and improve."

What’s their secret?

They all experienced these freedoms: 

They uncovered more time in the day so their self-care goals became easy to achieve…

They released their self-concepts from the chokehold of self-doubt. This empowered them to realize bigger dreams of success in their careers and experience a deeper love in their family structures as a role model.

And because self-love brings renewed energy to every action, taking consistent action was effortless.

No one gives up when the results flow in! Seeing tangible results so quickly kept them committed to their goals and living their truth.

The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge

I have condensed all my knowledge on empowerment and then supercharged how to easily prioritize your vision to architect the life of your design. Plus you get a huge library of information on how to effectively create your best day in today’s hectic world. 

Life is that culmination of what we do, say, and think each day. 

The course is easy to digest, step-by-step, designed with as much hand-holding as you want for support or as much space as you need to spread your wings.

I have 3 key tools to help you align your life’s priorities with your daily actions over 7 days:

INSTANT ACCESS

Powered By 3 Acceleration Tools

Daily Training Videos

You'll get bite-size videos that walk you through this unique system.

Step-by-Step Personal Power Blueprint

A comprehensive suite of tools helps you effortlessly get fast results.

Action Boosters

These powerful reminders will keep you excited to take massive action each day!

With these 3 powerful tools, you’ll be supported through every step of the challenge, and never feel alone or unsure of how to take action to make progress toward your empowered lifestyle.

ACCELERATOR #1: Daily Training Videos 

I don’t know about you, but I absolutely need someone to show me how to do something new…

I need to SEE how something works.  
And if you’re anything like me, you probably also feel the same.

I also need things broken into simple, bite-size chunks so I can go one step at a time and never feel lost.

That’s why I designed this training to walk you through 5 simple action steps.  And each action step is accompanied by a short video where I dive-deep into just the info you need to know.

You get checklists to help you stay motivated and a workbook to which you can refer for clarity. 

No fluff. No filler.

Even better, you can access these videos within our private Learning Area.  It’s all online, and you can access it anytime, anywhere.  This makes sure you can go at your own pace.

• Kiss self-doubt goodbye and exude confidence in your choices in 7 days without feeling overwhelmed.  

• A secret way to improve your self-care routine without sacrificing family time. 

• The fastest known way to quickly release limiting beliefs — even if you're brand new to mindset empowerment.

• A "can't miss" way to instantly gain the respect and admiration of your family and peers — even if you haven't landed that dream opportunity yet!  

• Want to learn the secret to an empowered life quickly and easily? No problem, just check out video #1 and you’ll discover how to carve out time to guarantee you get results!

• Once you’ve discovered this proven step-by-step system, you’re going to finally be able to recognize the 7 ways you self-sabotage your potential on a daily basis, keeping you stuck in financial madness, relationship black holes, and mediocre health, without ever really feeling your best. 

• A quickie, “dummy’s” guide to prioritize your roles  —  you'll instantly get clear on how to regain control.

• How to get your loved ones to support you on your journey to inspiration … and even help you do the work!

• Sick and tired of sacrificing self-care and personal time for everyone else’s needs? I’ve got the answer for you in video #3. (You won’t find this in any other training.)
ENROLL NOW

ACCELERATOR #2: Step-by-Step Personal Power Blueprint

People ask me all the time how I have so much time to travel the world while still maintaining my award winning local business without feeling exhausted or overwhelmed…I simply refer them to this blueprint.

You see, you might be trying to break free from self-sabotaging habits, or step fearlessly into a new relationship or career, or even redesign your whole lifestyle so that it supports your deepest purpose.  

This is the exact series of questions and thought provoking exercises that helped me refocus my priorities and reclaim my power when I was physically sick, in an abusive relationship, and facing financial uncertainty in my business.

The solution: Step-by-Step Personal Power Blueprint

This blueprint not only helped me break free from self-sabotaging habits, it also helped me redesign my whole lifestyle so that it supported my deepest purpose.  

So after it helps you reclaim your power in 7 days or less, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have this blueprint sooner!

Ready for the best part?

I’ll walk you through my proven process…and give you examples so you’re never scratching your head at what to answer.  I want to make it quick and simple for you to improve your health, mindset, relationships, and daily schedule.  

It’s the most powerful training of its kind.  And you can enroll now and save.

Because I really want you to succeed, there is one last tool you won’t want to miss out on…

ENROLL NOW

ACCELERATOR #3: Action Boosters 

I know how easy it is for ‘life to get in the way’.

You see, just like you, I’m busy.  And it’s all too easy to enroll in a life-changing online training like this and get sidetracked…

That’s why for each of the 7 days of the training I’m going to send you a powerful and inspiring daily email.

This email is going to get you to stay focused, and complete the quick and easy assignments fast.

Don’t you agree that you won’t get quick results if you don’t put in a little bit of effort?

And it’s much easier to stay decisively on track when you have an insightful mentor to hold you accountable.

ENROLL NOW

An Amazing Bonus

When you invest in The 7 Centers of Personal Power today - in addition to the 3 accelerator tools  -  and because I really want you to succeed...

I’m also going to give you my my private resource list.

This includes all the things I've studied, tools I use and other secret strategies I rarely reveal.  This is also my FREE gift to you.

Risk-FREE 

Use the insider information you get in this course for the next 30 days. If for any reason you feel The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge isn’t everything I say it is, I want you to ask for, and get your money back.

Specifically, I want to ensure that you can get clear on the steps to recognize your 7 Centers of Personal Power and start to empower your day.

That means, you're either fully thrilled with this training, or just just shoot me a quick email within the next 30 days. No questions asked.  

You have ZERO risk.

Simply click the 'Instant Access' button below to get started today.

INSTANT ACCESS

Are You Up to the Challenge? 

THIS IS EXCLUSIVE INFORMATION

The cutting edge methods and strategies inside the The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge are so simple and so powerful, it can literally help you get excited again about who you are and the unique value you have to offer...regardless of how unsure you may feel about getting started or how many other techniques have failed you in the past.

You cannot get this information anywhere else.

Remember, I discovered this system through my own life challenges in order to reclaim my health from auto-immune disease and get excited again about who I was and uncover my personal capabilities and put them into action. I spent the next 12 years refining the system  through personal coaching with my clients. I’ve distilled the teachings into 7 simple clear power centers for you to digest easily and at your own pace through this online course.

To take advantage of this exciting new program and to experience personal empowerment for yourself, take action right now by clicking the “INSTANT ACCESS” button below.

You'll be brought to our secure order form where you'll enter your information then press submit.

You're just one step away from no longer having to feel uninspired, misdirected, or out of control.  
When You Enroll In The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge…

You’ll Get:

• Daily Training Videos: In-Depth Step-by-Step Videos 
  • Step-by-Step Blueprint: Comprehensive Downloadable Worksheet 
  • Action Boosters: Daily Emails To Keep You Accountable 
  • BONUS: Resource List where I reveal the exact tools I use to reclaim my own power.

Order Now To Get Instant Access

This training is 100% online so you can go at your own pace.

ONE TIME PAYMENT: $147

GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW

You satisfaction is our #1 priority.

Send us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Why You Need To Act Now…

You will get MY full support when you enroll...

This means you will never be left feeling stuck. You will never be left wondering what to do next.

For this reason...I have to limit the amount of people who have access to The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge.

If you’re viewing this right now - there is still time to access the course - however, if you do not take action now - it could very well be gone when you come back to this page again. No question about it.

Remember this page goes out to thousands of people...

So you need to act now to access this proven step-by-step system today.

You cannot afford not to take action immediately.

You’ve Got an Important Decision to Make Here

Option 1: You can of course close this page and continue on as normal. But if you do nothing, how will anything in your life change?  We both know it won't.

And I’m guessing if you've read this far, you're not feeling your best, looking your best, or waking up charged with inspiration and knowledge on how to create what you really want.

It may even be causing you a lot of worry in your life and needless stress... or maybe you're even tossing in the towel and not living the empowered, shining star life you deserve.  

So if you’re struggling right now - you will continue to struggle. In fact things will probably get harder, as you'll continue to lose motivation, feel overwhelmed and struggle with complacency.

The sooner you act, the sooner you can feel a sense of immediate relief.

Option 2: You can try to piece all this info together on your own.  If you're anything like me, that will take you thousands of hours, and cost tens of thousands of dollars.  If you have the time and money, then go for it!

Option 3: This is what I call the 'no-brainer' option.  Here you make life easy and simply scroll down and hit the instant access button.  You'll get immediate access to the 3 Accelerator tools, and the bonus. 

Plus, it's 100% risk-FREE. If you don't totally love it, or you change your mind...you get your full money back.

You simply watch the videos and follow the step-by-step instructions.

It could not be easier.

GET INSTANT ACCESS NOW

Imagine In Just 7 Short Days...

Imagine finally being connected to your intuition and confidently making choices that reflect what matters most to you. 

Picture what your fully empowered, skillfully architected life could be like just days from now...

Yes, you too can reclaim your power and change your life.

It’s time to start living confidently, so you can stop letting fear of failure hold you back. Now is your time to focus your attention, reclaim your priorities, and nurture the relationships that matter most in your life.

Right now you can master the habits that will help you redesign your day, and discover the step-by-step formula I share in this online training program.

If you are ready to release self-sabotage so you can feel confident in your decisions…

Conquer your limiting beliefs so you can finally say “YES!” to the new opportunities that come your way… And deepen your connection to your purpose so life reveals to you your greatest potential...  

Then enroll now to get clear on how to get it all in just 7 days or less!

• Don’t know where to begin?  No Problem!

• Don’t have a community to tap into for support? No Problem!
  • Don’t know how to up-level your mindset to see your life in a new way? No Problem!

I’ll show you how you don’t need any of those things to quickly reclaim your power.

Remember - this is risk free.

You Have Nothing to Lose

Accessing The 7 Centers of Personal Power right now is a 100% risk-free decision.

You cannot lose.

You are going to get access to the very tools I’ve used to reclaim my health from an autoimmune disease, develop self-love so I could attract a worthy and supportive partner, and focus my priorities so I have ample time for business, travel, adventure, and family!

You just follow what I’ve done and experience the same results. It's that simple.

So click the 'instant access' button below right now and start reclaiming your power today.

What's This Really Worth?

The total value of everything in this amazing breakthrough system is $282. 

Now let me ask you… If all this system did for you was dissolve your limited vision of your success, would it be worth it to you?

Imagine being able to be a role model for your family and peers. Would it be worth $282 to you?

Just picture yourself inspired to create your day at will. Would it be worth $282 for you to finally stop being trapped by self-sabotaging behaviors?

If you know a better, quicker and more streamlined solution, then you should totally go for it.

Why price this training so low? 

It’s simple.

When you get a taste of how valuable this proven system is, you’ll want to keep me as your mentor.

And if that happens, it’ll be a win-win for us both.

So go ahead and click the button below. Then enter your payment info.  Then you’ll get immediate access to the Members Only training area.

One More Thought...

PS. My time is limited, and since I provide full support for everyone inside the The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge, I simply don't know how long this offer (with the special fast-action bonus) will be available.

PPS. Remember, you risk nothing as you are covered by my 30 day iron-clad money back guarantee.

INSTANT ACCESS

Frequently Asked Questions

You will receive full access to the member’s area of The 7 Centers of Personal Power Challenge today.

You will get:

• An online member’s area which means you can easily access all of the information at your own pace.

• A proven step-by-step system to get you results fast.

• 7 powerful tools to help you feel confident, motivated and clear.

• Clear instructions with pictures, videos and checklists.

• Exclusive information from a master teacher with years of experience.

• Ability to submit questions directly to me for answering in the comments section of each page.

• A private forum where members can discuss life design, or just chat and connect with like-minded people.

Listen, I totally understand if life gets in the way...

That's why this entire course is designed in simple, step-by-step daily trainings.  

That way if you miss a day, you can easily jump right back in and pick up where you left off.

You see, most courses are packed with too much info.  But if you're anything like me, you are busy, and you want results fast.

That's why this is no fluff - no filler.

Just straight-forward action steps that have been proven to work over and over again.

I'm not sure how long this program will be open for enrollment.

You see...I provide full support for everyone who enrolls.

So I have to limit the amount of people who can purchase the course.

That means you need to decide fast!
Hit the instant access button below right now and start your journey to a more more empowered life where you spend your days creating your own adventures, with the people who matter most to you.

Contact Us: 570-941-9977 or [email protected]

Close

50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.